Friday, June 3, 2016

Can't fit it in one frame? Need a wide angle photo? EASY, TAKE A PANORAMA PHOTO!

Sometimes, we have too many people  in a group and we can not fit them all in one photo! Outside, sometimes, you can't go too far to bring everything in one single photo.


Few months ago, we hiked on the Mt Lee that hosts world famous Hollywood sign. On this hike, you can behind the Hollywood sign. If you don't know, each letter is around 40-45 feet tall. The whole sign is difficult to fit in on frame/photo. I had a friend from India with me and he wanted me to take a photo. I took a photo with my Samsgun Note 4 camera. I couldn't fit in all letter!



What was the issue? The sign was too wide for my phone camera or for any regular camera.
What is the solution? I thought of the Panorama feature! It is available in most cameras these days.
I put my phone in Panorama mode and swiped it from one end of the Hollywood sign to the other end of the sign! Voila! I had what I wanted!


If you know some tips about easy photography and would like to share with the world, please write us back or post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment