Thursday, May 26, 2016

Is your photo blurry? TELL YOUR CAMERA WHERE TO FOCUS!

I want to highlight importance of proper focusing and want to show you how easy it is!
On my walk, I came across a tree full of beautiful yellow flowers. Each flower was very beautiful. I wanted to capture every flower and also wanted to highlight that there was a tree full of such flowers.
As we do in TEP (Trial and Error Photography), I took my photo. I didn't like it. What was the issue?The flowers that I want to show clearly were blurry. The problem was that the camera didn't focus the way I wanted it to do.

How did I solve the problem? I was taking photo with my cell phone so when I was viewing at the screen, I tapped my camera where the nearby flowers were displayed. This told the camera what I wanted it to focus on. Then I took the photo. Voila! The photo came out very well. 



Tip: When using a camera that has touch screen, do the same as you would on a smartphone. Just tap the screen to tell the camera where you want it to focus. If you camera is not touch screen, just press the Shutter Release button (well, this is the button you click to take photos!) half way. This will give camera time to focus. If you don't like where the camera is focusing, release the button and try it again. Most cameras keep focusing on different objects in the scene when you half-press the button again.
Do you think it is that difficult to take better photos? If you like this simple tip, share it with your friends on Facebook or any social media sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment